The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification on June 7 inviting all the candidates to apply for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) examinations 2017.
All the aspirants can fill the NDA application form, for approx 390 vacant posts, which includes, 208 posts for the Indian Army, 72 posts for the Indian Air Force, 55 posts for the Indian Navy and 55 posts for the Indian Naval Academy.
To work in the army, all the candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from any recognized board of education. However, to work in the Airforce and Navy, candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board.
The last date for the submission of the online applications is 30 June 2017 and the date of written examination for the NDA and NA Examination is 10 September 2017.
Steps to apply for UPSC NDA and NA Exam II 2017:
- Go to the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on the online application for NDA & NA II Exam 2017.
- Read all the important instructions before filling online application.
- Register by filling up basic details, address details, educational qualifications, and payment information.
- After attaching required photograph and scanned signature and submitting the form, take a printout of the application.